« Home | Proton should perish? » | My Hump? » | All hung up on Hung UP? » | Cycles ahoy? » | Panthers on the prowl? » | Lessons on Economy? » | Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire? » | Feeling crappy?! » | Just Like Heaven? » | Exorcism of Emily Rose? »

True Fitness?


the purple banner, with pink coloured membership card...

I was with Clark Hatch for the last 2 years. At first was pretty happy with the place. I normally go to their Legend Hotel facility. They have a squash court there, good for a super duper quick cardo workout! Hehehe... Zaween (a Hero Remaja I think) is a trainer there, he is nice. But after a while, I felt the place lack of variety of the classes they offer. Weight and cardio everytime can be very very boring! Early 2005 I moved to a new apartment. And it seems the The Legend's Clark Hatch is way out of the way. Too far from my apartment and office.

After a few month of going back and forth to the Legend and going through murderous traffic conditions, I finally came to my senses and decided to move to a new gym closer to my home. Went around through the gyms nearby. 2 of the good ones are, Clack Hatch in Plaza Mont Kiara, and True Fitness in Sri Hartamas. The Clark Hatch is more or less the same as in Legend. Weight and cardio... hmm... boring.

True Fitness seems different, the place feel a little hip and err... colourful!? It is huge... 4 floors, plenty to equipment and loads of TV and loud dance music. The best thing is they offer hell of a lot of classes around the clock! Everything that I can think of plus some more! Yoga, Pilates, BodyBalance, BodyCombat, BodyJam, BodyStep, BodyPump, Latin Dance, Line Dance, Bollywood Dance and so many other classes. They open 6am - 12midnight daily, that is simply fabulous! After one step in the gym felt as if I am in some disco!

I'm hooked, done deal, signed the 2 years membership plan in the middle of this year. Received a PINK coloured membership card, and I told myself... do they know me that well?! Scary! Hehehe... the pink coloured cards are for 2 years memberships actually. Nevertheless very appropriate, I think. Hehehe...

Came across your blog from the net. Nice blog you have.

Do drop by at mine for experience sharing at gym.

See ya!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile