« Home | Anugerah Juara Lagu ke-20? » | And the winner is....? » | Stop, Ready, GO!!! » | Happy New Year 1427 Hijrah!!! » | Happy Chinese New Year! » | Brokeback Mountain? » | Claustrophobic? » | Baik Punya Cilok? » | A Unexpected Visitor & Raya Haji? » | Attending Weddings? »

Tickets to PGL The Musical?

Yesterday went to RED104.9's office to pick up the 2 tickets I won for the queue to SMS contest. The tickets are for the 16.2.2006 show. Can't really choose the dates to attend. Fine...

All along I thought since its Free they would give out the RM30 seats! The tickets as usual comes with the specific number+row. As soon as I got home I went online to check the seats I got for the show...

The price for tickets range from RM30, RM50, RM70, RM100 and RM150. On the www.ticket2u.biz website, the tickets I won is worth RM100 each!!! Wow... great seats!

I can't be happier! Yippy... thanks a bunch RED104.9!!! And I've finally decided who I am gonna take with me to the show... :-)

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile