« Home | Stop, Ready, GO!!! » | Happy New Year 1427 Hijrah!!! » | Happy Chinese New Year! » | Brokeback Mountain? » | Claustrophobic? » | Baik Punya Cilok? » | A Unexpected Visitor & Raya Haji? » | Attending Weddings? » | Happy 2006? » | Merry Xmas! »

And the winner is....?

Hmm... I went back kampung last night. Bought a flight ticket for my dad to Bali, err... he'll pay me back I hope! Hehehe... My sis, mum and dad are all off to Bali next week. So need to pass him his flight ticket. As I was driving to their place, listening to my fav station RED 104.9 a guest DJ on air last night for the Malay segment.

The DJ was Shazzy (I hope I got the spelling right! He sang the song 'Kenapa' with Lah-VE). I think it was 15mins before midnight, he announced the queue to SMS for 2 tickets for the PGL The Musical at Istana Budaya. He was looking for the 5th SMS to get through and there will be 2 winners that night. So, quickly I parked the car on the side of the road and sent 5 SMS (cost 50sen each, hence total investment of RM2.50) . I waited patiently for the results, after 2 songs aired, the results. Yippy!!! I just got myself 2 free tickets for the musical....

Thats why RED 104.9 is my favourite station of all time!
Hmm.. wonder who will I take to musical with me...?!
Decisions, decisions....

Well, Bali again? Have fun! Don't forget Menjangan (again?)

bring me...PGL

Me! me! hehehhe...

:-P

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile