« Home | ...hmm haven't been writing much? » | ...masakan Minang @ Sari Ratu? » | ...a pic of the RED Eiffel Tower? » | ...almost midnight still not asleep?! » | ...happy 2004? » | ...entry via SMS? and meeting? » | ...a new digital camera? » | ...chilli's cheese fries and triple play? » | ...juara lagu this weekend? » | ...the photo of a bench on the beach? »

...Sunset and Silhouette @ Klang?


as promised the picture of the not too bad sunset in Klang. its was pretty quiet there not that many people. had a great time yes, some peace and quiet, fresh air, large empty open space, the endless horizon, great company... ahh... exactly what i need...


this is a picture of a silhouette composition. not too bad, quite pleased with the results... i love my new camera!

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile