« Home | Aeonflux? » | Gentle Yoga? » | True Fitness? » | Proton should perish? » | My Hump? » | All hung up on Hung UP? » | Cycles ahoy? » | Panthers on the prowl? » | Lessons on Economy? » | Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire? »

Havanna, Cuba?

I wish! Nah, its an apartment building somewhere along Jalan Jelatek. The whole complex is called Seri Maya. Hence it becomes, Havanna, Seri Maya. I bought a unit here early 2004. This is the most that I can afford! Sigh.. I wish I have more money, but don't we all?!

this is the Jelatek Tower block (Phase I) and the Lanai Low-rise blocks (Phase II) of Seri Maya
the Havanna Tower (Phase III) is not pictured here

Plus points:
+ 1350 sq ft big enuf 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
+ Freehold
+ next to Setiawangsa Putra LRT station
+ Tan&Tan's development
+ quite near to KLCC (5km, thats what they say..)
+ cool layout, lots of corridors and wall space, I like it this way
+ near Carrefour, Giant, Jusco
+ big living+dining+balcony space
+ Free 3 A/C unit for all 3 bedrooms
+ all units are 'Corner' units
+ 2 lap pools, 2 wading pools, plus jacuzzi
+ basement carpark
+ beautifully designed grounds
+ timber strips in all bedrooms
+ large 2nd bathroom with separate WC/shower area

Minus points:
- quite expensive
- no tennis/squash court, no sauna
- Jalan Jelatek (murderous traffic!)
- small bedrooms+kitchen
- quite high density
- small dry-yard/wet kitchen area (i've a dryer so no problem here)

the living room as seen in the Havanna showroom unit

I have now started to religiously spend every penny I earn to equip the apartment. I've also started to consider the theme, design, ID concept for the whole apt! I am very very crazy about this actually. Boderline psycho here.. hehehe.. I am totally obsessed on getting only the best for my apt.

I will have to post my OBSESSED Shopping List into a few entries divided into groups by location, list for bathroom, list for kitchen, list for living room, etc etc.

good for you...congrate. Me had spend much money early this year for the same reason.

Well Madi you at least you have something you can be proud of next. Happy for you. May be next time I can drop by for a visit. (he he he)

he.he...well, how big you want the bedroom to be anyway ;)

adi, congrats to u too!!! where area/apt/development did u buy?

telunjuk, sure pls do... no problems at all... :-)

zahirnya, hmm.. the bedroom is big enough but as usual the bigger the better i think! hehehe...

adam, it just too long i have not read blog. r u the one that do food review when u start ur blog?

zack, i still do restaurant review... hehe... esp during puasa time, went a few buffets... checkout my older entries... :-)
thanks for droping by!

adam hey man... come on spill out the wishlist for the ID... u decorate first for havanna.. then can steal ur ideas haha.... ok just kidding...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile