« Home | On holiday? » | Havanna, Cuba? » | Aeonflux? » | Gentle Yoga? » | True Fitness? » | Proton should perish? » | My Hump? » | All hung up on Hung UP? » | Cycles ahoy? » | Panthers on the prowl? »

A'Famosa Water World?

Since I was in Ikea in the morning for the Shopping Spree event, I only managed to reach A'famosa just before 2pm. Traffic was quite bad all the way to the Alor Gajah exit. The thing I just fail to understand is that, why on earth does PLUS repair major sections of the highway on a Selangor public holiday (a long weekend) and in the middle of the day! Stupid, stupid, STUPID!!

Though my 'kampung' (parent's house) is only 20mins drive to A'famosa, I have never been into this resort. It is an absolutely huge place! Bunglow lots all over the place, a golf course, a condominium complex... its huge! After entering the main entrance, I had to continue on driving for another 10-15mins to get to the Water World. I had to pay RM3 for the parking fees and it was packed with cars, since its still the year end school holidays. Paid the entrance fee and went straight in.

The main 'WAVE' pool was filled with kids and their parents. Me sis told me that she peed in the pool! DAMN! If she even did it, I bet every other Tom, Dick, Harry, Mary, Siti, Halim, Chee Hong, Swe Lan, Maniam, Minachee, would do the same exact thing! The horror of it all...

Hence I banished the thought of splashing with the kids, instead I just sat on the bench to look after their stuffs. I am also gonna be too tired if I join in because I still have to drive back to KL that afternoon! I sat there while enjoying the view. Still nothing much to see, no eye candy anywhere! I get much better view in the gym than this place... So not worth it!

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile