« Home | Havanna, Cuba? » | Aeonflux? » | Gentle Yoga? » | True Fitness? » | Proton should perish? » | My Hump? » | All hung up on Hung UP? » | Cycles ahoy? » | Panthers on the prowl? » | Lessons on Economy? »

On holiday?

Yeah, I suppose Selangor people are having a blast Monday since its a public holiday! We in KL have to work.. since I have another 7 more days of annual leave left, I figured its better to utilise the unused leave this Monday.

I bet 80% of the people in the pool peed in it!
And I am definitly going to contribute! Just kidding... :-)


So I've applied for this Monday off. I have a family gathering in Afamosa Water World. My sister has made all the arrangements, bought the tickets and planned this way ahead of time. Hence, there is no way in hell I could excused myself out of this event!

hi blh saje kalau awak nak add me dalam ur blogsport thanks so much!!!nice holidays buddy!!

enjoy ur self ha...and take care

Madi . . . jangan berendam lama lama sangat kat Water World tu.... kembang nanti !! ha ha ha ha
Enjoy your holiday.

thanks for the well wishes guys... :-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile