« Home | A Unexpected Visitor & Raya Haji? » | Attending Weddings? » | Happy 2006? » | Merry Xmas! » | Nikki M'sian Idol? » | My Havanna's Progress? » | Bathroom continued? » | An elastic Waja? » | Work work work? » | Part I, Bathroom? »

Baik Punya Cilok?

Watched the movie last night. The theatre was still a full house! I think quite a handful chinese guys/gals too!

Ok, lets start with the bad.. its basically a comedy which is good but still sometimes I am bored out of my skull waiting for the funny bits... maybe they just were too serious at some point. But then again, perhaps I was just too tired yesterday. Still its not fair to expect a comedy to be funny all the way... though possible, maybe the director of this movie wanted to tackle some serious issues as well.

The good, well... 90% of the movie was good. Very very funny,... Some memorable funny bits are :
1. hans issac talking to his bookie over the phone, saying that the kelantan speaking guy had 'sabo' (short for sabotage) him and the bookie replied saying, "Sabo gapo? Sabo? Sabo mandi?" that was really funny...

2. when ida nerina was touching awie's biceps.. she acted as if she want some muscles on herself... very lezzy vibes here but still very funny!

3. when awie the muscle guy talks in riddles & rhymes and being a romantic novel addict... now this is so gay... very very funny!

This movie is good fun! I really recommend u guys to go check it out! Its a good stress-buster. So many funny and suggestive subtext. This is not only the practical jokes kinda funny... there's more than meets the eye... You can totally sense the chemistry between the cast. Do watch in the theatres, worth every penny to me.

Verdict = 4/5

agreed. a gud stress-buster.

"...gua punya peti, gua punya suka laaa..."

but there are other thing that was really funny when i went to watch it last tuesday. in the middle of the movie, there were these 3 chinese girls entering the theatre and sat in front of us, full with those tit bits in their hands. then they realize that they were in the wrong cine when they ask some guys in front of them. hahahha... cant stand to not to laughed at them... :D

another friend also commented that he saw a handful of chinese guys/gals at the cinema... this is a good sign for the malay movie industry. too bad our movies are not consistently decent and watchable like BPC.

i watched BPC during the christmas weekend. overall - it was good. but just like buli, i got a bit lost towards the end. takkanla cerita afdlin shauki too complicated for me? org lain cam ok je...hmm. but i agree with you bro, the kelantanese bookie guy was hilarious!!! guling2 punya gelak..

bro,
pei lah tengok
1)Pride and Prejudice
2)Memoirs of Geisha


baru besttttt

Didnt the get the chance to catch this movie yet..hehe.later this week try to watch it..
read somewhere that it grossed RM2.2m after 2 week of show..doing very well..

I woke Hans up last week when I made a call to his handphone at 8.30am.

It was my first time calling Hand, and he has the most hunkiest voice ever on the phone.... I'm IMPRESSED!

I wish I could speak to Hans about other things as well.... He is so 'chun' ....... aaaaaaahhhhh

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile