« Home | Claustrophobic? » | Baik Punya Cilok? » | A Unexpected Visitor & Raya Haji? » | Attending Weddings? » | Happy 2006? » | Merry Xmas! » | Nikki M'sian Idol? » | My Havanna's Progress? » | Bathroom continued? » | An elastic Waja? »

Brokeback Mountain?


I am not a sucker for romantic soppy love story but theres just been way too much news on this movie till I just can't wait to watch it! Oh My Gawd...!!!! I've been waiting for the torrent download to complete since last weekend, it finally did some time yesterday (Monday). I stayed up till 1am tonight to watch... It has been years since I last felt so touched (watching a movie) till tears unexpectedly came streaming down my cheeks.... and it has been years! This almost never happened to me. I repeat NEVER. Someone told me that I am a guy that somewhat incapable of producing tears!?

I read some where saying that people are caling this movie as a landmark movie. I cannot agree more! Who ever wrote the screenplay/script is a pure genius it really goes deep. Little short script but the chemistry and subtle gestures (worth more than a thousand words) is simply outstanding, guys don't talk as much as girls I suppose, or some guys that is. It will touch your every inner feelings, everyone said that the script is a jem. Ang Lee has captured the spirit of it all... an endearing love story.

Please do yourself a favour and get this movie and watch it alone or with someone special... without intteruptions. I don't really think its good to watch with friends because I felt that this movie is way too personal... I think the best is to watch alone. Turn down the lights and watch it alone. You will treat your love ones better after watching this movie... and count ur lucky stars that u still have someone to love. Oh yeah, keep a box of kleenex handy just in case...

Since it will not be screened in our local theatres, the only source left is either download from torrent(like me) or go to your friendly 'pasar malam' pirate stalls and get the DVD, it is now available...

I think I will watch it again after processing the whole movie in my brain... plus getting over of the heartache... Damn my nose is still blocked! Still this is a fantastic release from the troubles that have been haunting me...

Verdict = 4.5/5

huhuhu thank for d info.....saya dah jumpa torrent start download......esk bleh tengok .....:)

tak sabar lah ....adi burn for me plsssss. if i need to pay, i will

Definitely agree with you. This kinda movie SHOULD be watched alone or at least with a loved one. So as not to ruin the experience. In the middle of dloading it myself. Can't wait. *giddy with excitement* LOL !

no wonder this movie won 4 golden globe last week...
later this week try to get the dvd..or else..just d/l..
p/s: masih tak puas hati ko dh tgk dulu. :P

I couldnt agree more with you Adam.Watched it last nite on my own and it really haunt me .... outstanding work ...

grey : hope ur torrent completes soon! enjoy the movie!

adi : i am swarmed with work, today saturday still hv to work! sigh.. DVDs are available in those 'pasar malam' so try to look around ok? if u still cannot find them i'll burn them for u, no prob.

ahmad : hehehe... download too? cool! where else to get right?

fairul : don't be la... :-P

anon : buckets of tears? hehehe...

hey, me already got the DVD.

sedih lah the ending.
suka bila ennis tak sabar nak tunggu twist datang after 4 years tak jumpa.

waaaaaaaaaaaa layan citer nie.

agree. tgk sorang2 lagik best!

While I wasn't close to shedding tears, I have to say the movie moved me, especially Ennis' understated gestures. There's a sense of loneliness in him that I felt toward the end of the film.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile