« Home | Baik Punya Cilok? » | A Unexpected Visitor & Raya Haji? » | Attending Weddings? » | Happy 2006? » | Merry Xmas! » | Nikki M'sian Idol? » | My Havanna's Progress? » | Bathroom continued? » | An elastic Waja? » | Work work work? »

Claustrophobic?

It feels like all 4 walls around me are squeezing every ounce of air from my lungs slowly. It is suffocating me. I need a break of it all.

Hence the long pause from blogging...

Some bastards broke into my car and stole my CD player. They took the air-cond controls with them. Now the front passenger side window is broken, the whole centre console is missing together with my CD player. I cannot believe my eyes looking at my car in such state... I felt as if they've just ripped my heart out and stomp all over. Sigh... :-(

It all happenned accross the road from the True Fitness gym, Desa Sri Hartamas. It was late... around 11.30pm. I went to the gym late that night. The next day I sent my car to a Honda service center near my house, and they say it will cost around RM4000-RM5000 to get it all done! Sigh... made some calls to the insurance company to claim, first I will have to pay it all in order to speed up the process. I hope that my car will be ready before the Chinese New Years, though it seems that it will be unlikely.

On top of that, it's confirmed that the bank I am working with is going to outsourced the whole IT department. And I am involved in that mess too... again, sigh... I felt as if my whole world has cave in on me...

I am still trying to pull myself together for this dark episode of my life. Felling quite better now hence the entry. I've decided not to sit back and worry of it all. I am going to take action, be prepared, be pro-active and getting ready for the worst. While hoping for the best...

macam tu lah... everybody out here care so much about you, be strong

Sorry to hear about those dramas. Bagai jatuh ditimpa tangga. Just hold to the grip you have right now and think and act positive towards better life...

benda dah berlaku so be strong bro!!

sabar lah

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile