« Home | Happy New Year 1427 Hijrah!!! » | Happy Chinese New Year! » | Brokeback Mountain? » | Claustrophobic? » | Baik Punya Cilok? » | A Unexpected Visitor & Raya Haji? » | Attending Weddings? » | Happy 2006? » | Merry Xmas! » | Nikki M'sian Idol? »

Stop, Ready, GO!!!

Testing 123! My first post from my handphone. Greetings from Chillis.
I hope this works! Happy holidays folks! Hehehe...

hei adam i just started my blog back. come n visit k. http://adventureseeker.blogdrive.com

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile